Recent Full-Length Productions (2015-17):
- The Grief Dialogues (Contributing Writer), National Tour, Beginning Sept. 2017
- Sister Sister, Northern Light Theatre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Oct/Nov 2016
- Still Life, Forward Flux Theatre, Seattle, WA, Sept/Oct. 2015
- Big City, Trustus Theater, Columbia, SC, Aug. 2015 (Winner, The Trustus Playwright’s Festival)
- Romeo Chang, Overtime Theatre, San Antonio, TX, July/Aug. 2015 (Winner ATAC Globe Award, Best Production)
Recent Productions of Short Works (selective list 2015-17)
- Sacred Space, Neil LaBute New Play Festival, St. Louis/NYC/LA, July 2017
- Shut Up And Dance, Women in Theatre Festival, NYC, June 2017
- 1:24 A.M., Towne Street Theatre, L.A., April, 2017
- Spark, Boston Theatre Marathon, May 2017
- Cleavage and The Number, 5x5, Theatre East, NYC, May 2016
- Freezer Burn, Athena Theatre Co., NYC May 2016
- The Faint Taste of Cat Food and Sour Milk, BostonTheatre Marathon, May 2016
- The Number, Eastern States Theatre Assoc. Festival of New Works, April 2016, Assoc. of Theatres in Higher Eduction Conference, Chicago, Aug 2016, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Newburyport, MA, Festival of New Works, Jan. 2016
- Three A.M., (Whoop ’n Wail, London, Feb. 2015)
- Sister Sister --Nominated for 2017 Elizabeth Sterling Haynes Award for Best Original Play
- The Captives ---Workshop and reading in LA at The Blank Theatre Living Room Series. (4/17) -- Winner, 2016 Beverly Hills Theatre Guild Julie Harris Playwriting Award ---Finalist, Association for ATHE 2017 Award for Excellence -- Finalist, 2017 Bridge Initiative's Playwright of the Year Award
- Still Life --- nominated for 2016 Susan Smith Blackburn Prize --- makes the 2015 The Kilroys List (Honorable Mention) --- 2016 New Harmony Project Finalist --
- Absolute Flight: A Reality Show with Wings, 2017 Semi-finalislt, Sanguine Theatre Project Playwright, NYC
- Smith & Kraus’ “Best of” 2016, 2017, 2018 Anthologies of Short Plays and Monologues
- Still Life and Sister Sister published by Indie Theatre Now, 2016.
- Standing Up published by Applause, 2016.
- Phoenix Theatre Ensemble, NYC, named Associate Playwright
- Athena Theatre, Joined Writer’s Group, NYC (2016-2017)
- The Captives, Workshop/Reading, Blank Theatre’s Living Room Series, LA (2017), Workshop/Reading, Route 66 Theatre, Chicago (March/April 2016)
- Still Life, Reading, Cherry Lane Theatre, NYC (June 2017), Workshop/Reading Theatricum Botanicum, LA (Aug. 2016) Reading, Central Square Theatre, Cambridge, MA (Jan. 2016), Workshop/Reading, Geva Theatre, Rochester (April 2015)
- Romeo Chang - Reading/Podcast, Forward Flux Productions, Seattle (2016)
Educational Arts Program
Stella Adler Acting Studio Summer Teen Program, NYC, Staff Playwright.
Prior to 2015, Selected Full-Length Productions (Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Boy Girl Boy Girl, Trinity Rep, Providence R.I.
- Hitting the Wall, Summer Play Festival, NYC
- Double Vision, NY International Fringe Festival and Fringe Encore Series, NYC
- Absolute Flight: A Reality Show With Wings, NY International Fringe Festival, NYC
- The Woman With Orange Hands (10 min) Actors Theatre of Louisville and Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- Big City (Workshop Production) Hangar Theatre, Ithaca, NY
Earlier Selected Awards, Honors, Distinctions
- Trustus Theatre Playwrights Festival (Won)
- Boston Theatre Marathon (Produced 6 times)
- Capital Stage Playwrights Revolution (Won)
- Six Women Playwrights Festival (Won)
- Bloomington Playwrights Project (Won)
- ATAC Globe Award (Won)
- Brandeis University Artist-in-Residence
- Kilroy List (Honroable Mention)
- Abingdon Theatre’s Christopher Brian Wolk Award (Finalist)
- Ensemble Studio Theatre Marathon (Finalist twice)
- Woodward/Newman Drama Award (Finalist twice)
- O’Neill National Playwrights Conference (Semi-Finalist twice)
- Sundance Playwriting Lab (Finalist)
- Labyrinth Theatre Summer Intensive (Finalist)
- Princess Grace Award (Finalist/Semi-Finalist 5 times)
- Heideman Award (Semi-Finalist 4 times)
Development Opportunities in NYC (Readings and Workshops):
Playwrights Horizons, Second Stage, Roundabout, Rattlestick, Women’s Project, EST, New Georges, AracaWorks, Urban Stages, Stella Adler Studios, Modern-Day Griot.
- The Woman With Orange Hands, Ten-Minute Plays For Two Actors: The Best of 2002/2003, edit. by Michael Bigelow Dixon and Liz Engelman, pub. by Smith and Kraus.
- Rox-N, Miss Thang and Three a.m. Boston Theatre Marathon, pub. by Smith and Kraus.
- Inclusion in the Smith and Kraus Monologue APP.
- Sister Sister and Still Life, pub., Indie Theatre Now Digital Library, 2016.
- Romeo Chang and Still Life, included in Best Monologues of 2016, pub. by Smith & Kraus
- Sister Sister and The Lovebirds included in Best Monologues of 2017, pub. Smith & Kraus
- Standing Up, Best Five Minute Plays of 2016, Pub. by Applause.
- Faint Taste of Cat Food and Sour Milk, Best Ten-Minute Plays of 2017, pub. Smith & Kraus
- Spark, Best Ten-Minute Plays of 2018, pub. Smith & Kraus
- New Georges, NYC, Affiliated Artist
- Phoenix Theatre Ensemble, NYC, Associate Playwright
- Athena Theatre Company., NYC, Member Playwrights Group,
- Company One Theatre, Boston, Play Lab Unit Member